Friday, July 15, 2011

Kyle's reflection

Today in Room 7 at St Mary’s we had the amazing boat race. Cameron and I made a sail boat for the none motor race. If I were to do it again I would make the sail bigger make the ratters smaller. I would make the ratters more useful and I would add something to make it steer better. I enjoyed the race but sadly it broke. It that was left was a bottle.

By Kyle

Today Room 7 at St Mary’s had an Amazing Boat Race. This was my boat that me and my Dad made at home. It got entered into the motor race because we put propellers at back of it so it would move. It had switches to turn it on and off and it was battery powered. The boat was a big success the only problem was it did donuts.If I were to do it again I would make the propellers bigger and make it so it would go straight the race was really and I want to do it again.
By Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment