Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tayla

Today we skyped with Melville Intermediate. It was really cool because I have never skyped before. The girls we talked to (McKenzie and Hayze) are really nice and cool. I shared my mihi with them and they gave some really useful tips. I also talked to them about our awesome school and said that we had the coolest teachers. Their school looks really cool as well. I was shocked when they said that they have 300 kids just in Year 7&8. They have double our whole school (year 1-8). It is so much fun on skype. I hope we can talk to some other schools soon. Maybe from some other countries. We also watched Melville Intermediate – Hawaiian CPA Dance. It was really good. I would love to do something like that. Melville Intermediate, if you’re reading this you have an awesome school. By Tayla A

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tayla this is Hayze and Mackenzie thankyou for letting us talk to you we really appreciate it.
    Your class was very good for their first time saying their Mihi.

    ReplyDelete